Profile Laser Cutting
Large parts cut from ferrous and non-ferrous including mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper, brass, titanium and tantalum among the most asked for.
This list is not exhaustive please enquire if you have some other material you want cutting.
- Mild Steel – 0.1mm – 15mm
- Stainless Steel – 0.1mm – 12.5mm
- Aluminium – 0.25mm – 10mm
- Brass & Copper – 0.25mm – 3mm
- Inconel & Nimonics – 0.25mm – 6mm
- Tolerances +/- 0.25mm dependant on material, size and thickness
Cutting of ferrous and non-ferrous tubular parts. Parts can range from 1mm dia to 330mm dia and upto 3000mm long. Large or small slots, holes and apertures can then be cut into the tube.
Precision Laser Cutting
Small holes laser drilled into a range of parts. Holes can be any shape, at an angle to the surface and down to 20µm.
- Mild Steel – 0.025mm – 10mm
- Stainless Steel – 0.025mm – 8mm
- Aluminium – 0.05mm – 10mm
- Brass & Copper – 0.05mm – 3mm
- Inconel & Nimonics – 0.025mm – 6mm
- Tolerances +/- 0.05mm dependant on material, size and thickness